- Awaken your inner warrior by dressing up in this Samurai leather armor. This exceptionally well handmade armor will cover you from head to toe and transform you into a mighty Samurai warrior from the nineteenth century.
- Kick the creepiness factor up a notch or three this Halloween by dressing up as the Babadook using this freaky Halloween mask. This terrifying handmade mask is perfect for costume parties or for pranking the kids and ensuring they’ll never sleep again.
- Instantly go from average Joe to Avenger by donning this Black Panther costume. This handmade suit is tailored to ensure a snug yet comfortable fit and comes with all the accents either printed or glued onto the suit itself – including bulging muscles and washboard abs.
- Bring your favorite fighting-type Pokemon to life by topping off your Pokemon cosplay using this custom Machoke mask. The mask is skillfully handmade from a combination of polyurethane resin and latex for a more comfortable fit.
- Bring your favorite video game character to life by getting yourself into this custom made Overwatch Genji costume. This handmade LED strip accented getup covers you from head to toe – badass technologically-advanced katana not included.
- Take Comic-Con by storm by showing up in this incredible Fallout 4 T60 power armor. This eye-catching getup is hand made from a combination of PVC plastic and resin to your specific measurements to ensure a perfect fit.
- Strike fear in the eyes of everyone at the convention by showing up in this Uruk Hai Berserker cosplay. This high quality latex and foam costume transforms you from head to toe into one of the most feared warriors in all of Middle-earth.
- Transform yourself into a ferocious pre-historic beast with one of these inflatable Jurassic World costumes. Available in models like a velociraptor, a pteranodon, and a triceratops, each costume comes with a small on-board battery operated fan that keeps it inflated.
- Your canine ca-knight in shining armor has arrived! With one caveat: Lebovskiart, the Bulgarian designer of the shining armor, reports that his dog “does not like very much these strange clothes.” But for him at least, “it is big fun indeed!” Cosplayers, halloween enthusiasts, and people who just like dressing up their dogs will probably agree. You can get in on the.. Read More
- If you want to snag top prize for funniest costume then come on down and strut your stuff in these “The Price Is Right” Halloween costumes. These simple yet genius costumes transform you and your partner into a pair of enthused and very lucky game show contestants.
- Transform your harmless little feline into a fierce and intimidating king of the jungle with this lion cat hat. As long as you insist on dressing up your cat with things he’ll despise, at least make it worth his suffering by choosing this ferocious hat.
- If you’re tired of walking your dog in the rain and returning home with your pupper soaking wet, then you need this dog umbrella. The dog umbrella is a see through umbrella that also works as a leash, keeping your dog in your control and out of the rain.
Posts tagged with ‘costumes’
INTERWEBS > costumes