- Bring underwater wonder into your home with this giant lapu lapu origami lamp. This monster-sized fish lamp is handmade from a tough tear-resistant fabric and comes with dozens of small perforations along its entire body that’ll cast cool shadows when light shines through it.
- Give your bedroom or workplace a macabre ambiance with this spooky levitating skull light. This eerie night light employs the use of magnets to make the skull levitate and create a freaky spectacle as it spins over its circular base.
- This peacock projection light will transform any plain wall into a brilliant work of art. This creatively designed night light will emit a spectacular multi-colored plumage of light that you can conveniently customize with a handy remote.
- Heimlich Helper is the self-assist choking emergency device that should be in every home. This lightweight device allows you to effectively and securely administer the Heimlich maneuver in the case that you’re choking and there’s no one around to help.
- Make any room in your home come to life by creating some eye-catching ambient lighting by putting together your very own puzzle light. Each kit comes with 30 individual pieces that you can assemble to 1 of 15 possible lamps designs.
- Give your home some old world charm by flicking on this giant LED Edison bulb. This massive 220 volt bulb is a sure-fire conversation piece that measures almost 1 foot long and has a lifespan of around 3,000 hours – making this a great addition of any room in your home.
- Give the mundane task of telling time a fun out-of-this-world twist by hanging up this cool rocket moon wall clock. Thanks to the clock’s clever design, you’re treated to an ongoing flight flow as the small rocket orbits around the crater-filled moon ever sixty seconds.
- Add a friendly and welcoming ambiance to your house by flicking on this stunning neon “hello” sign. This eye-catching vibrant little light comes with built-in eyelets for easy hanging and also includes a long USB cable so that you can conveniently connect it to your laptop.
- Keeping track of time will be more convenient than ever when you hang up this modern LED wall clock in your home or office. This 3D interpretation of a traditional digital clock comes with built-in sensors that change the brightness of the digits depending on the time of day.
- Give your home a futuristic sci-fi feel by letting the HAL 9000 wall clock inform you of the time. This battery operated clock’s face is designed to look like the haunting red eye of the HAL 9000 from the iconic film 2001: A Space Odyssey.
- Add a little color and flair to your bedroom by creating some quaint ambient lighting from this rainbow neon wall light. It can be easily mounted onto any wall and emits a colorful and soothing light that also makes this a great night light.
- Philippe Chretien created his Fibonacci Clock for “nerds with style.” And, more importantly, nerds with the smarts to perform complex mathematical equations in their head whenever they want to use the Fibonacci Clock to tell time. Well, reasonably complex mathematical equations. OK, addition and multiplication. The Fibonacci Clock depicts the first 5 terms in the Fibonacci sequence: 1, 1, 2, 3,.. Read More
Posts tagged with ‘Lights & Clocks’
INTERWEBS > Lights & Clocks