- Wave goodbye to dieting when this stuffed waffle iron enters your life. The Wonderffle is the must-have kitchen appliance that lets you conveniently make Belgian-style waffles stuffed with your favorite foods inside of them – making them ideal for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Ensure your tacos don’t fall and spill out of their shell when you invite the Mexican chihuahua taco holder over. This cute and well trained chihuahua features three handy taco shaped crevices that can accommodate up to three tacos at a time.
- Why The Pint? Because you’re the outdoorsy, trekking-through-the-woods, fishing-in-the-streams, sleeping-under-the-stars type, and sometimes your hike / catch / little prayer before bed goes better with a long drink of…not water. Anything but water. The Pint is a canteen, but with a twist and flip of its lids, The Pint becomes a cup. The 16-ounce Pint bottle is made of insulated.. Read More
- Want to know another way to destroy a Death Star? Douse it in syrup and set it in front of my hungry face. If you love waffles and you love Star Wars, or even if you just like one of the two, or even if you just kind of crave one every once in a while, like for Sunday brunch.. Read More
- Wookiee want a sodie? No? Then how about lending me some of that fine Kashyyyk fur so I can keep mine cold and condensation-free? The Star Wars Chewbacca koozie is made of 100% genuine fake Wookiee hair. That’s right, no Wookiees were harmed…or shorn…in the production of these koozies.
- From the Milky Way to a galaxy far, far away. After our own solar system proved to be a stellar success amongst MVEMJSUN lovers, Star Wars is taking its turn to front Think Geek’s latest Planetary Glassware Set. Meet ADTDHE: Alderaan; Death Star*; Tatooine; Dagobah; Hoth; and Endor*. Six byoo-tee-ful representations of the Star Wars universe fashioned into 10-ounce bringers of the drink. Note:.. Read More
- Just be careful those hulking hands don’t squish your drink right out of the cup. Jokel makes their unbreakable pints out of silicone to eliminate the shattered glass party foul, but it’s possible they’re just replacing beer bombs and flying shrapnel with beer geysers to the face. Still, the glasses are lightweight and flexible enough to stash in a bag.. Read More
- The Stone Cup is kind of the cellar of drinking vessels. Thanks to its composition of metamorphic rock born deep beneath the earth’s surface, the cup has mad, and all-natural, insulating skills. Both for cold drinks, as you’d expect, as well as hot ones, since the artisan-milled black marble forming Stone Cups can be either chilled or heated to complement.. Read More
- Get your limes, little umbrellas, and Death Star ice cubes ready because coming this July, from a luau far, far away is this set of 6 Star Wars character tiki glasses. Geeki Tikis, if you will, for all the fanboys and fangirls out there. And even the non-obsessed might consider the Hawaii-meets-sci-fi glasses a kinda cool addition to their summer BBQs, Halloween.. Read More
- Your newest piece of EDC? A whole coffee maker. Don’t sweat it, though, because this one from AOZORA is tiny. Small enough to slip in your pocket. Or latch onto your backpack. At only 6-1/2″ long, the miniature coffee press could be the most portable and perpetual path to a fresh-brewed cup of caffeine you’ll ever stuff and steep. Sure.. Read More
- There are a ton of these wake ‘n’ bake mugs out there, but I went with the delightful navy blue one you see here because its marketing is genius. Coffee or tea alongside my morning tokes? Pssshhh, F that. Fill that pipe with some Pineapple Express, and that mug with some silly-Rabbit-doggin’ Trix cereal. Preferably soaked in milk for 3 to.. Read More
- One of the benefits of cold brewed coffee is that it won’t make you sweat your balls off any harder than you already are this summer. I hear another is that the slow, heatless brewing process eliminates some of the “bite”–the acid and the bitterness–regular coffee develops during percolation. That said, I had a cup of cold brew the other.. Read More
Posts tagged with ‘Molds + Trays’
INTERWEBS > Molds + Trays