- Get your floating crib ready because Baby Yoda is coming home for the holidays! This adorable little doll is expertly made by hand from polymer clay and faux fur for an incredibly realistic appearance, making this the perfect gift for the Star Wars fanatic in your life.
- If your little girl loves sci-fi flicks just as must as she loves playing with dolls, she’s sure to love this Princess Leia Barbie. Inspired by the beloved character, Barbie comes dressed in a long flowing white dress and features Leia’s iconic double bun hairstyle.
- Cool down and get your buzz on Stormtrooper style by wetting your whistle with a Stormtrooper craft beer. You’ll be able to choose from either a hoppy and citrus infused Galactic Pale Ale or a refreshing Lightspeed Pilsner with a twist of grass and subtle malt undertones.
- Become one with the Force next time you visit Disneyland by acquiring your own hand built lightsaber. Under the guidance of professionals, you’ll be able to construct your very own lightsaber and breathe life to it through the power of kyber crystals.
- Add some contrast to your garden’s lush green landscape with this baby Sarlacc pit flower pot. This Star Wars themed flower pot comes with a cute yet still terrifying baby Sarlacc at the center that is superbly handcrafted from polyurethane resin.
- As far as geeky collectibles go, it doesn’t get any better than owning Darth Vader’s actual on-screen suit from The Empire Strikes Back. This ultra rare and valuable piece of cinematic history will make its proud and lucky owner the envy of every collector in the galaxy.
- Bring some class and elegance to your geeky collection with this magnificent little Swarovski crystal Yoda. The iconic and powerful Jedi master is artfully recreated from sparkling and brilliantly colored Swarovski crystal with 291 facets.
- Fall in love with one of the most epic sagas in film history all over again by making Why We Love Star Wars your next read. The author recounts some of the most memorable moments in the film series like the first time we saw the crackle of Luke Skywalker’s lightsaber.
- Keep it geeky while you rough it outdoors by seeking shelter in this Star Wars Death Star tent. It can comfortably sleep three and is styled like the Empire’s iconic planet-destroying weapon – making it ideal for any Star Wars fanatic who loves the great outdoors.
- Make your game room the envy of the entire galaxy by depleting your savings on this Star Wars Battle pod arcade. It features surround sound, and a vibrating seat and controller designed to provide an incredibly immersive and entertaining experience.
- Feel what it’s like to snuggle with a Wookie by vegging out on this distinctive Icelandic wool Chewbacca sofa. This original piece is skillfully crafted from reclaimed American oak boards, comfy foam layers, and prime long Icelandic sheepskin wool.
- Feel like a powerful Sith Lord when watching TV or lounging around by sitting down on this Star War emperor throne armchair. This eye-catching faux leather piece is modeled after Emperor Palpatine’s iconic chair from Return of the Jedi.
Posts tagged with ‘Star Wars’
INTERWEBS > Star Wars