- Drive until your heart’s content behind the wheel of the Aptera solar-charging electric vehicle! This futuristic vehicle-of-tomorrow is projected to have a 1,000+ mile battery range and will reduce your carbon footprint by over 14,000 pounds of CO2 per year.
- Give your fur baby a load-off while you’re out-and-about by having him hop inside the pet stroller. It features a tri-wheel design to provide stability along with a heavy-duty cabin with a spacious interior and a weight capacity of 110 pounds.
- This pickup truck bed unloader is the immensely helpful accessory that will unload your haul in record time. No matter what you’ve loaded onto your ample truck bed, with this easy-to-install device you will be able to unload the entire cargo in just 30 seconds!
- Travel in the lap of luxury aboard the new Gulfstream G700 private jet. Boasting the tallest, widest, and longest cabin in the industry, the G700 features 4 luxurious living areas that can seat up to 19 passengers and sleep up to 10 passengers.
- Stand out from the rest by riding around on this gorgeously designed vintage styled electric bike. It seamlessly combines the old and new with a striking retro design that is paired with a powerful 750-watt drivetrain for a top speed of 28 miles per hour.
- If you love nothing more than pure unbridled horsepower feast your eyes on the Jeep Hennessey Maximus 1000. This powerful SUV has been upgraded with a 6.2L supercharged V8 Hellcat engine and 933 lb-tf of torque for an impressive 1,000 horses of power.
- Turn heads as you reduce your carbon footprint by driving down the road in this carbon fiber electric motorcycle. Apart from its futuristic aesthetic, this electric bike has a driving range of 205 miles and boasts 120 kw of power which is equivalent to 163 horsepower.
- The gorgeously designed Charge electric Ford Mustang proves that even e-rides can pack a wallop. Under the hood of this eco-friendly ride lies a 64-kilowatt-hour battery pack with a range of 200 miles and a top speed of 149 miles per hour.
- The Zeus Radial E-Bike is set to be hitting the streets sometime in 2020. This unique e-bike stores its battery cells inside of eight cylindrical towers that are set up in a radial “V” pattern with an estimated power output of 217HP and 147lb-ft of torque.
- Enhance your ride with the help of your trusty Google assistant by placing this Google Assistant enabled car charger inside your vehicle. It plugs into your car’s lighter and connects to your smartphone via Bluetooth for convenient hands-free use.
- Ensure your day of fun under the sun is filled with an extra large helping of fun by hopping on the Sea-Doo Spark Trixx PWC. It’s lighter than regular models and comes with an adjustable handlebar along with a pair of step wedges ideal for tricks and stand-up riding.
- Make any rugged trail your own personal playground by exploring it on this all-terrain electric scooter. This capable little ride is available in both 2-wheel and 4-wheel versions, can hit 30 miles per hour, and traverse 25 miles on a single charge.
Posts tagged with ‘Transportation’
INTERWEBS > Transportation