- Meet the Adventure Mate-V2 – an outdoorsmans best friend. This ultra versatile 5-in-1 survival tool’s space-saving design allows you to configure it into a shovel, a hammer, a saw, a hatchet, and even a tent peg hook – making it a campsite essential.
- Declare war on your neighbors with this real wooden medieval trebuchet kit. It may not be able to blow up planets like the Deathstar, but this medieval trebuchet is guaranteed to make your annoying neighbors fall in line to the rightful King of the neighborhood.
- Look no further than the Gerber Fastball knife if you’re in the market for a dependable piece that you can use day after day. It features a sleek design topped off with a clip for convenient carry and a fine edge S30V Wharncliffe blade that you can easily deploy with only one hand.
- Commemorate the 50th anniversary of man’s first steps on the moon with the astounding lunar landing Astronaut Knife. This limited edition knife is a replica of the M-1 knife, which was part of the survival pack aboard the spacecrafts on the Gemini and Apollo missions.
- Remain at peace but ready to throw down if the situation should arise by carrying around this self defense Buddha beads necklace. This 40-inch long chain comes fitted with 108 small 10mm beads that you can wear as an accessory or use to deter a would-be attacker.
- Slice through the thickest cuts of meat like they were melted butter with the carcass splitter cleaver. Whether you’re a butcher, a hardcore carnivore, or trying to escape a horde of hungry zombies, this 2’+ full tang cleaver is just what you’re looking for.
- Whether you’re up against a horde of zombies or just want to work on your aim, the Cobra tactical repeating crossbow will get the job done. It features an AR-15-inspired adjustable stock, has a 130-pound draw weight, and can fire an arrow at 270 fps.
- Unless you’re lucky enough to run into Rick and the gang, the Walking Dead Michonne themed katana is your best bet for surviving the apocalypse. This beautifully hand crafted sword stretches 40″ from end to end – but most importantly – it never runs out of ammo.
- Next time you hear a rumbling or strange noise coming from a dark corner, grab a hold of this self defense security flashlight before going to check it out. Apart from providing a steady light source, its long aluminum body doubles as the handy self defense club.
- With form and functionality in mind, the eye-catching Tsume blade from Tekto Gear is sure to be your new go-to everyday carry knife. This perfectly balanced fixed blade knife features a distinctive 5″ curved D2 steel blade that makes it perfect for any task.
- Create your custom Samurai Katana using 3D tools or a simple form, select the blade steel, the quality of components and design, build your dream sword using the largest selection of parts available on the web and we will deliver it to your doorstep.
- Feel like a mighty Nordic warrior by grabbing a hold of this intimidating hand forged steel viking axe. These axes are expertly made in the Ukraine without the use of any CNC machines or other modern day tools – guaranteeing that each piece is truly one-of-a-kind.
Posts tagged with ‘Weapons & Armor’
INTERWEBS > Weapons & Armor