- Give the Pokemon fan in your life something to smile about by surprising them with this Pokemon Poke Ball terrarium. This geeky terrarium comes stuffed with an assortment of tiny Pokemon along with small LEDs that give it a warm and inviting glow.
- Make a big splash at the next convention you attend by dressing up as the larger-than-life Snorlax. With these digital patterns and a little bit of work, you’ll be able to fashion yourself or your kid an eye-catching Snorlax costume.
- Become the living embodiment of your favorite fire type Pokemon by jumping into this Pokemon Charizard lounger. This zany and incredibly comfy getup comes with cool accents like a face sewn onto the hood and imposing 5 foot wide wings sewn onto the arms.
- Feel like a trainer toting around their top Pokemon by placing your little furry friend inside this Poke Ball pet carrier backpack. It comes with a clear bubble window, ventilation holes at the bottom, and is large enough for small pets in between 4-5 kg.
- Get an up close and personal view into the cramped living quarters of captured Pokemon by adding this replica Pokeball display jar to your growing collection. The Pokeball is skillfully hand crafted to be as lifelike as possible.
- Turn your little furry friend into a real Pokemon with this adorable Squirtle costume designed for puppies & kitties, or just small pets. It’ll help keep them warm with this tailor made costume during the cold winter season.
- Give your furry friend some added allure by transforming them into a lovable Pokemon by purchasing a personalized pet card. Each handmade card comes with a cartoon image of your pet along with details like HP, Pokemon type, and attack moves.
- Give your little Pokemon trainers a sugar rush for the ages by making them some savory chocolate pokeballs. Using this special mold, you’ll be able to craft chocolaty pokeballs – complete with a fully edible chocolate Pokemon inside.
- Becoming a Pokemon master is hard work – stay fueled up by packing a nutritious meal inside this poke ball lunchbox. It features an integrated handle and push button design that conveniently opens the lunchbox in half.
- Keep your phone juiced up with help from your favorite electric type Pokemon by plugging it into this Pikachu butt plug phone charger. Just insert the USB directly into Pikachu’s gaping butthole and watch as he uses his powerful thundershock attack to charge.
- Make bath time fun for your little Pokemon trainers by throwing one of these Pokemon bath bombs into the tub. Apart from their whipped vanilla aroma, each Pokeball comes with a small plastic Pokemon toy inside that gets released as the bath bomb dissolves.
- Show your favorite Pokemon some love as you let your geek flag fly high while wearing this pixelated Pokemon dress. The design mashes various 8-bit Pokemon together to create an abstract pattern and color scheme that’ll turn heads wherever you go.
Posts tagged with ‘pokemon’
INTERWEBS > pokemon