- You must be 13 years or older to use this site. Interwebs.store follows the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act in regards to minors using the site.
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your username.
- You may not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Interwebs.store users.
- You may not use Interwebs.store for any illegal purpose.
- You are solely responsible for any content you post to the site.
- You may not “spam” other members of the site.
- We may terminate our service or your account with our service at any time and without notice.
- We may change these terms at any time without notice.
- We may remove at our sole discretion any content at any time that we determine to be unlawful, libelous, offensive, etc.
- Our advertising may include interest-based targeting. (“Interest Based Advertising”) This is utilized to better serve advertising relevant to you, the user!
Should you provide us with your email address, for any reason, including but not limited to registration as a Interwebs.store user, you agree to allow us to send occasional emails to you regarding updates, products, and promotions. You can stop these emails at any time by clicking an unsubscribe link in any of the emails sent, or by editing your user settings. We will never share your email address with 3rd parties for any reason nor will we use it for any 3rd party advertising purposes.
By submitting or posting content to Interwebs.store, you grant Interwebs.store the right to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed, and promote the content in any form, anywhere and for any purpose; and warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content and that public posting and use of your content by Interwebs.store will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
If you contribute layouts, scripts, graphics, tutorials, creative suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, images, or other information (collectively, the “Submissions”), the Submissions shall be deemed, and shall remain, the property of Interwebs.store. None of the Submissions shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Interwebs.store, and Interwebs.store shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submissions. Without limitation of the foregoing, Interwebs.store shall exclusively own all now known or hereafter existing rights to the Submissions of every kind and nature throughout the universe and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
You may contact is to report alleged copyright violations in accordance with the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/). However, if you materially misrepresent a claim of copyright infringement you may be held liable for damages (incuding costs and attorney fees — see http://www.onlinepolicy.org/action/legpolicy/opg_v_diebold/) We require the following information in order to respond to your request:
Describe in detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon (for example, “The copyrighted work is the code that appears on http://www.example.com/thecode.html”) including relevant URLs that will help us to identify the content.
Include the following statement “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
Include the following statement “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
Your address, telephone number, and email address
Sign the notification (Type your full name to sign it electronically if submitted via email).
Send the notification to us at [email protected]